Recently I presented at an ISSA meeting and some people wanted to know about my setup.
Well; here it is:
- Ultraportable Laptop (Windows 7): Dual Core 1.6Ghz CPU, 4GB RAM, 128 GB SSD and 32GB USB live multiboot USB drive.
- iPad 3 w/5.1.1 jailbreak iOS w/Cydia
- CubieBoard: 1 Ghz, 1GB RAM, 4GB NVRAM w/Android 4, 16GB microSDHC w/Kali Linux
- Raspberry Pi Model B: 1Ghz (Overclocked w/Heatsink), 512MB RAM, 16GB SDHC w/Kali Linux
- Alfa Network AWUS036H (Atheros Chipset) USB wireless adapter
- TP-Link TL-WR703N w/OpenWrt and external USB storage
- Alfa Network AP-121U Router w/Pineapple firmware
To power everything up:
- mophie Juice-pack 4000 mAh (for a couple of bucks more yo can get the 6000 mAh)
Everything can be found in eBay at great prices, just be patient.
Also I’m including the presentation. A technical overview of the dangers of BYOD in an enterprise …